40000-50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Location Information - Shewsbury
A plastic and rubber specialist manufacturing company who manufacture parts for a number of industries such as the automotive, medical device and oil and gas industry are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Maintenance of existing ISO 17025 accreditations and FDA compliance to GMP
- Establishment, monitoring and improvement of coordinated and consistent quality metrics including on-time delivery, scrap, customer complaint and satisfaction/improvement measurements
- Individually and through the quality team, lead and embed a culture of continuous improvement and quality excellence through systems, processes, training, expectations and communications at all levels of the business.
- Ensure compliance with UKAS, cGMP, DEA, FDA, ISO and other pertinent regulations/guidance documents.
- Train staff on cGMP/ ISO requirements and keep quality unit and site aware of potential changes to regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Interact with Customers as required assisting Managers to address quality systems questions and issues.
- Lead preparations for on-site customer audits and spearhead the audit process.
- Act as the customer interface for all audit issues and develop response and corrective actions
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience of Quality Management
- Relevant experience in the operation of quality systems, including audits and regulatory disciplines
- Have extensive experience of working in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemistry or related industry, ideally with a mix of development and manufacturing / QA operation
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.