23000-28000 Per Annum
6 months ago
Salary: Circa £23k - £28k
Are you a Quality Technician looking to work for a progressive medical devices company? Do you want a position where you will be developed and guided into a management position in the next few years?
Are you passionate about product quality and have a keen eye for details? Then this is the job for you!
Quality Technician – Job Role:
- To coordinate and perform product inspection and testing.
- To implement and maintain calibration systems and processes in accordance with the objectives of the organization.
- To be support for manufacturing activities
- To implement, maintain and improve Quality Management Systems and processes in accordance with the objectives of the organization.
- Investigates opportunities for improvements and implement improvements in line with the organisations objectives.
- Conduct Internal Audits and External Audits as required
- Represent the quality team on projects to ensure compliance with QMS’s.
- To support customers and regulators with any quality related issues.
Quality Technician – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Quality Technician. You will also have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Have strong IT Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good observational skills
- Willing to learn
The role will suit someone from the Medical Devices Industry, Food Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical industry although other manufacturing industries will be considered.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.