33959 Per Annum plus benefits
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
Location Information - West & South Yorkshire
Salary £33,959 + Benefits
Our client is one of the UK's largest refrigeration companies company looking to grow their team. They offer a full spectrum of services covering procurement, design, supply, installation and maintenance working with refrigeration units, cold rooms and plant and are experts in the field of retail refrigeration.
The ideal refrigeration engineer will live anywhere within West/South Yorkshire.
Refrigeration Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- The servicing, maintenance and breakdown of refrigeration systems for commercial supermarkets
Refrigeration Engineer - Qualifications and Experience
- Proven refrigeration service and maintenance experience on commercial refrigeration systems and commercial units
- F-Gas trained - 2079
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds equivalent in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Full UK Driving licence
Refrigeration Engineer - Benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 45.5hr week Mon - Fri 08.00 - 17.30 (30min Lunch).
- Paid door to door.
- OT Fixed at £21. Over the 45.5hours.
- Standby 1 in 4 at present at £150.00 per Standby.
- 33 Days Holiday (Inc BH).
- Company benefits such as a van
- Private Health
- Pension etc
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.