17000-25000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Graduate Sales Adviser
Salary: £18k - £20k up to £40k in first year
Are you an ambitious, target driven and a focussed Graduate looking to get into a Sales position?
Are you looking to work with a progressive and forward-thinking recruitment business?
Do you want to be rewarded handsomely for all your hard work?
If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you!
Graduate Sales Adviser – Job Role:
We are a very progressive independent recruitment company based in Sale, Manchester Our Management Team having over 20 years of technical recruitment experience.
Due to a large increase in candidate applications and winning of new accounts, we are looking to hire more trainee recruitment consultants to work with us on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Director, you will be trained to become a professional, technical recruitment consultant working within the Manufacturing and Engineering Industries. You will be rewarded with an industry recognised qualification and continued training.
You will be trained in:
- New Business Development
- Full 360 recruitment cycle
- Advertising client roles
- Head hunting suitable candidates
- Developing first class client relationships
- Writing job adverts and keeping on top of advertising and marketing developments
- Oversee and coordinate the interview process
- Support and manage your dedicated region
- Ensure the candidate database and other information systems are up to date
Graduate Sales Adviser – Person Requirements:
The ideal graduate sales advisor will have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Hold a degree (or degree calibre candidate) ideally in a manufacturing or engineering related field
- Have telephone or door-to-door sales experience
- Have a successful sales track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Be competitive
- Have a passive for sales
- Be confident with excellent repour building skills
- Confident with IT systems, well organised with a methodical approach
This permanent and well rewarded role is full of earning potential and development.
We work in a friendly and fast paced environment with an astounding reputation for meeting client and candidate demand and as a growing company, we want to ensure that we attract and professionally motivate and retain the best people to deliver the best service.
We offer a grown up, dress down, straight talking culture with the best commission rates in the industry. We provide the much-needed resources and tools to carry out this role to the anticipated level of professionalism.
Graduate Sales Adviser – Benefits:
- Unlimited Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Industry Leading commission scheme
- Knowledgeable and friendly mentors
- Development opportunities including industry recognised qualifications
Is this role what you've been looking for in the recruitment industry? Are you a confident and skilled people person? If so then do not miss out on this rewarding role.
Send your CV through to be considered to be a part of our exciting, fruitful and busy adventure!
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.