24000-28000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
2 months ago
Location Information – Trafford Park
Salary Circa £28k
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Sales Executive to join their team.
The person will report to the Fire Protection Business Manager. The role will be a blend of dealing with inbound enquiries as well as proactive outbound activity. This role may particularly suit someone who is currently working in the building materials wholesale trade.
Sales Executive - Key Accountabilities
- To be the first point of contact for customer enquiries.
- Provide quotations
- Utilise online construction database to gain specifications and new industry contacts
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from our products and maximising customer potential.
- Log customer orders
- Record account information into the CRM database
- Directly interact with Architects, Contractors, Building Control and end users.
- Develop and grow long-term relationships with existing accounts.
- Identifying new applications for our product portfolio through customer contact
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and events
- Resolve business issues and ensure that all escalated issues are closed.
- Meeting and exceeding regular sales targets.
- Able to implement CRM related activities
Sales Executive - Personal Attributes and Education & Experience
- Experience in using computer software
- Experience in the buildings materials industry is desirable
- Experience in the passive fire protection market would be beneficial but not essential
- At least 3 years’ experience in B2B sales
- A background in sales, business development or customer service is an asset to this position
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540. LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.