50000-70000 Per Annum Package
1 day ago
Senior Cost Consultant- Consultancy - Yorkshire / Manchester / London / Nationwide
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience.
About the Company:
My client is a nationwideconstruction & fit out consultancy ,they currently require a Senior Cost Consultantto join their outstanding team. They have offices in Yorkshire, Greater Manchester and London.
About the Projects:
Projects will be based on a nationwide basisand range in value from £100,000 - £10,000,000. My client work within the following sectors: Commercial, Retail, Leisure, Industrial, Residential.
Purpose of Role – Senior Cost Consultant:
- Leading a cost management team, ensuring that it delivers on all of the above accountabilities
- Post-contract cost management including change order analysis, monthly cost reporting and payment certification
- Applying Value Management techniques at the outset of a project and where appropriate
- Ensuring that cost analysis, cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively
- Participating in Value engineering, LEED analysis and Life Cycle costing
- Taking a lead role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Research related to construction market conditions throughout Canada, including analysis of official published data
Other Key responsibilities at Senior Consultantlevel
- Business Development – Being aware and proactive to highlight potential opportunities to Associate Directors/Directors
- Staff management– Input into performance review process of consultants and graduate consultants
- Recruitment - Inclusion in selection and recruitment process, including interviews
- Knowledge management – Ensuring that key information and learning generated from each commission is input into the Turner & Townsend internal database
Candidate Requirements – Senior Cost Consultant
- Ideally have or have the ability to achievesecurity clearance (reliability)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience delivering pre-construction and post contract construction cost services
- A recognized University Degree in Quantity Surveying or related field
- Membership of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS);
- Experience in benchmarking (including international projects)
- Experience in public sector projects and producing estimates for these
Aside from joining a company with an impeccable reputation my client can offer a bonus scheme and clear progression path.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.