50000-65000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Senior Industrial Engineer
Senior Industrial Engineer– Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Senior Industrial Engineer
to join their team.
Senior Industrial Engineer – Responsibility
- To define engineering requirements and provide novel offerings to meet both customer and company demands.
- To shape design for manufacture and design for cost from product conception throughout the lifecycle, ensuring appropriate processes and materialsare considered with clear UPC definition
- To Identify significant improvements within current methodologies to reduce costs and improve manufacturing yields, measured through the correct application of appropriate levels of Statistical Process Controls.
- To keep up to date with technical advancements and industry best practices to ensure that the most appropriate solutions and techniques are used.
- To coach and mentor less experienced colleagues, sharing knowledge and experience to aid development.
- To provide technical advice and guidance where appropriate particularly in regard to composite manufacturing processes, techniques and materials.
- To use expertise and experience in development of new projects and improvement of existing ones
- To anticipate technical problems and offer expedient solutions.
Senior Industrial Engineer- job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Senior Industrial Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Membership of professional engineering body
- Degree level education in Engineering subject or equivalent is preferred; however we would welcome candidates who can demonstrate a strong practical background in industrial engineering.
- Experienced in composite manufacturing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced working with minimal supervision in a complex environment
- Instigating and managing change within engineering and manufacturing.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.