25000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 month ago
Salary: £25-£35k + Works Van
A market leading manufacturer with a great reputation within the sector for supplying innovative products and services to clients in the UK, Ireland, and Europe is now looking for Service engineer to join their team.
Service Engineer Duties:
- Provide general maintenance services to fabrication , manufacturing and Biomass milling plants throughout the UK.
- Carry out refurbishment & upgrades of used equipment at our refurbishment facility.
- Have a practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance is required.
- Attending customer sites with service personnel for completion of key equipment servicing, maintenance, and breakdowns.
- Identify opportunities to add additional value to customers by identifying capacity constraints and underperforming equipment, clearly communicating this to the customer and to our engineering and sales team colleagues for follow up.
- Ability to manage time and perform duties to strict customer driven deadlines.
Service Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate will come from the manufacturing industry as a Service Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Production/manufacturing background or an Agricultural or heavy plant fitting background.
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification, HND , HNC or Time served Apprenticeship
- Expertise in general mechanical maintenance and fabrication is essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Willing to travel to customer sites UK Wide on the odd occasion
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.