40000-50000 Per Annum
12 months ago
Site Engineer – £35,000 - £50,000 & Package
About the Company:
My client are a Northern based construction contractor that have been established for over 100 years and employ over 200 permanent members of staff and have a requirement for a Site Engineer on a permanent basis.
About the Projects:
Projects will predominantly be based in Manchester City Centre with further projects based in the North West.
Purpose of Role – Site Engineer
Our client, a main contractor that specialise in new build projects across offices, hotels, mixed use developments. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business.
Site Engineer Key Accountabilities:
- Accurate Setting Out
- All engineering related site activities
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret designs and drawings
- Ensure accurate setting out of works
- Adhere to risk assessments and method statements
- Ensure work is executed in a safe manner
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Manage quality aspects of the role
- Manage all other engineering related site activities
- As builts
- Quality lifetime records
- Managing subcontractors
- Assisting with coaching and mentoring younger, junior engineers.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent)
- Civil engineering experience
- Experienced and accurate setting out skills
- Experienced engineer
- Excellent communication and people and team management skills
Desirable – Site Engineer:
Experience of working on setting outs on Hotels, Mixed Used Developments, Offices and Apartment Blocks.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.