220-250 Per Day
25 days ago
Site Foreman / Manager – North West - Freelance - £220 £250 p.d
About the Company:
My client is a regional fit out contractor company that specialise in fast track fit out projects. They currently require experienced Site Foreman / Manager to control fast track fit out projects.
About the Projects:
The project will be a fit out /refurb of a school which is due to last for ciirca 6/7 weeks.
Purpose of Role – Site Manager:
- To ensure that the site remains on programme.
- To ensure the site maintains the highest health and safety levels possible.
- To liaise with your line manager and keep them updated on any current or upcoming issues on the site.
- Conduct toolbox talks.
- Conduct inductions.
- Liaise with client each step of the way and provide progress updates upon request.
- Source labour.
- Source materials.
- Assess and minimise risk on site.
- Checking and preparing site reports, drawings and designs.
- Coordinating site operatives.
Candidate Requirements – Site Manager:
The ideal Site Foreman / Manager MUST have experience in fast track fit out projects and have delivered project up to £1,000,000. You will hold your SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid certification and have a structured career history. The ideal Site Foreman/Manager will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience at this level.
Desirable – Site Manager:
The ideal candidate will have experience on school fit out / refurbishment projects.
Aside from joining a company with an impeccable reputation my client can offer a clear progression path onto Project/Contracts Management.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.