0161 976 3540
9 months ago
Salary: Circa £45-50k plus excellent benefits
My client is a nationwide fit out contractor that specialize in commercial interior refurbs. They currently require a Site Manager to join their growing team.
Site Manager– Overview
- Providing line management and coordinating all sub-contractors on site
- Carrying out site inductions and toolbox talks
- Ensuring health and safety is to the highest standard
- Reviewing RAMs
- Managing delivery of materials to site
- Ensuring the project is ran in line with programme and to a high quality
- Complete all appropriate reports and paperwork
- Reporting to the Project Manager
Site Manager- Requirements
The ideal candidate must have experience in commercial office fit out projects and managed projects up to £2,000,000. You will have a Black CSCS Card and a proven reputation within the fit out industry. The Site Manager will have a minimum of 4 years experience at Site Management level and have contactable references. You will need to have excellent communication skills, and strong management skills. As well as this a drive and determination to see the project from start to finish with the highest standard is a must.
Health and Safety Advisor- Qualifications
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
- CSCS Card
For more information please call Nikki Adams on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.