30000-34000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Supplier Quality Engineer
Up to £34k
About the Company:
A local company who supplies household products are now looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team.
Supplier Quality Engineer- Key Tasks/Duties:
- Provide concise, complete, and accurate documentation of inspection results and failure issues.
- Generate Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR) and follow up with Suppliers for completion/closure.
- Facilitate root cause analysis and corrective actions of supplier quality issues.
- Work with the supplier directly, create correction action plans to address process failures
- Work to resolve supplier technical issues in a timely manner to ensure continuity of supply
- Travel to supplier locations to resolve quality problems
- Updating incoming inspection plans
- Continually improve product performance & reliability and process efficiency
Supplier Quality Engineer- Essential Skills
The ideal candidate must come from an engineering environment as a Supplier Quality Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HNC or BEng.
- Experienced in Supplier Audits, Quality Assurance, and any other Supplier related issues
- Understanding of ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001.
- Strong knowledge of APQP, PPAP and FMEA
- Understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings.
- Knowledge, understanding and use of LEAN manufacturing and Kaizen.
For more information, please call Nicole McFarland on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.