over 3 years ago
I am recruiting for a Stores Manager to join a well-known Manufacturer, based in Walsall. You will be responsible for the management of the operative team, ensuring systems and inventory are accurate at all times.
Stores Manager - Job Responsibilities/Tasks
- Strong management experience and the ability to coach, lead and develop people
- Receiving goods inward and ensuring Navision is maintained appropriately
- Locating and storing goods
- Managing the picking and of goods in accordance with production
- Controlling inventory and holding daily inventory counts
- Managing the KPI’s of the team, including goods inwards backlogs, component picks per hour and inventory counts per day
Stores Manager - Technical Skills & Qualifications Required
- Previous experience of managing a team within a stores/inventory environment required
- Knowledge of inventory control processes
- Strong user of Excel required, experience of using Navision desired
- Forklift license desired
For more information please call Mike Lucas. LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Walsall, West Midlands.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update