30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Salary: Circa £30k
My client is a large manufacturing company that specialise in modelling mobile homes parts & equipment. They are looking for a stores manager to join their team in Wigan.
Stores Manager- Responsibilities would include:
- Book in deliveries
- Maintain caravan shortage reports
- Attend daily shortage meetings
- Schedule delivery requirements from suppliers
- Raise requisitions for parts required on the line due to shortages / damages
- Deal with queries from shop floor, including work order revision requirements
- Raising return notes, including when an onsite repair is required by a supplier engineer (for chassis, showers, windows etc)
- Ensure parts requiring repair are collected by suppliers
- Carry out stock checks on parts not ordered automatically from the system, eg carpets, drawers, handles, mouldings and edging tape.
- Looking after forklift and hand truck repairs and servicing
- Schedule the emptying and return of onsite wood / metal skips.
- Manage the day-to-day supervision of 3 forklift truck drivers and 1 material controller.
- Obtain prices for tools prior to raising for requisition for orders to be placed.
- Control repair of all hand tools, drills, pinner’s etc
- Collect parts from stock or stores to complete after sales requirements.
Stores Manager– Person Requirements:
- 10 years plus working in a busy manufacturing-based company
- Experience working with an ERP system preferably SYSPRO experience.
- Good computer literacy with good computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer literacy including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate with suppliers and staff members