25000-30000 Per Annum
about 2 years ago
Supply Chain Analyst
Salary: £25k - £30k
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading energy supplier as a Supply Chain Analyst.
My client is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst who will analyse data to support decision making across the business. The role must influence decisions made on stock holding and give understanding on supplier performance. The role will influence the end-to-end supply chain, identifying opportunities to improve processes and service to customers and stores, as well as reducing cost.
The company will provide a LEAN Sixsigma GreenBelt Qualification if you don’t already have one.
Supply Chain Analyst - Required skills and experience:
- Advanced Excel skills
- A analytical background
- Extensive data processing experience with attention to detail
- Analysing and reporting on supplier performance
- Completed process reviews of current state and designs on future state
Supply Chain Analyst - The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate must come from a similar background as a Supply Chain Analyst. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Will have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Must have a passion and drive to move into a Sixsigma / Continuous Improvement position
- Able to analyse and interpret data
- Will be a team player
- Is flexible and adapts to change
- Is able to respond quickly to ad-hoc requests for analyst, data and make recommendations
- Ideally have some experience of working on projects
This role would be ideal for someone who has a few years’ experience in a Supply Chain analyst role but wants to move more towards a lean / sixsigma role.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.