about 1 year ago
Supply Chain Manager – Start date ASAP
I am currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join a successful Manufacturer, based in Chesterfield. The successful person will lead and develop strategic sourcing & Supply Chain strategies.
Supply Chain Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review of current supply chains & suppliers including supplier visits
- Developing robust Supply Chain strategies
- Import/Export Management
- Provide analysis, reports and information for strategic decision making
Supply Chain Manager - Job Requirements:
- Experience within Procurement/Supply Chain functions within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment
- MCIPS qualified or part qualified desired
- Knowledge of Export/Import and HTS codes
- The ability to engage and influence stakeholders through to Director level, providing information to the wider business on Supply Chain processes
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Chesterfield.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.