32000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Salary: £32 - 40K
Test Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Test Engineer
to join their team.
Test Engineer – Responsibility
- Responsible for the development, definition and implementation of effective maintenance plans
- Providing estimated labour times for testing new products
- Input on design and maintenance of the company wide precautions
- Ensuring equipment availability and robustness to meet production output requirements
- Implementation of effective and controlled configuration & data management processes relating to test
- Tooling specification & procurement relating to test
Test Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Test Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- HNC/HND qualified in applicable subject
- Experience in manufacturing test role.
- Thorough understanding of Digital and Analogue electronics, fault finding to component level and associated test methodologies.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing environment
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.