38000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
5 months ago
Test Engineer Manager
Salary: £38 - 45K
Test Engineer Manager – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Test Engineer Manager
to join their team.
Test Engineer Manager – Responsibility
- Ensuring quality principles & standards can be applied & adhered to throughout
- Act as the primary interface for customers regarding all test engineering activities.
- Regularly review and monitor customer satisfaction and initiate improvements where possible.
- Technical support for all Test operations ensuring delivery of products in line with expectations
- Completion of build reports in real time with product introductions
- Responsible for the development, definition, and implementation of effective maintenance plans for all test equipment
- Process Development and Specification
- Providing estimated labour times for testing new products
Test Engineer Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Test Engineer Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- HNC/HND/Degree qualified in electronics
- Vast knowledge of electronic components
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing environment
- Experience of using ERP systems and databases
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.