30000-50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
A local manufacturing company is looking for a Press Toolmaker to join their team. The hours of the role are 39 a week; Monday to Thursday 07:00 - 15:30 and on Fridays 07:00 - 14:30. Salary is dependent on experience.
Press Toolmaker - Key Responsibilities
- Be experienced with bench work, turning, milling and grinding
- Be able to read technical drawings
- Have worked in an engineering / production environment
- Be organised, self-disciplined and understand the pressures of delivery with a flexible attitude.
- Knowledge of progression press tools, CAD and wire EDM would be an advantage.
Press Toolmaker - The Benefits
- 31 days holiday (including 8 Bank Holidays)
- A pension scheme with an Employers contribution up to 8% through salary sacrifice plus NI savings
- Life Assurance 3 x your salary
- Medical Cash Plan
- Sick Pay
- Uniform provided
- Great overtime rates of time at: x 1.3 in the week, x 1.5 on Saturdays and x 2 on Sundays.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.