55000-70000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
UK Engineering Manager
Salary: £55-70K - Including Car Allowance
UK Engineering Manager – Overview
A food manufacturing company are now looking for an UK Engineering Manager
to join their team.
UK Engineering Manager – Responsibility
- Health and Safety, ensure the sites all comply with all relevant UK legislation and promote safety across all sites
- Support the sites on capital projects and manage the implementation of the projects
- Develop and retain team members, driving employee engagement
- Develop enhanced and future fit employee skillset
- Work with the site teams to improve quality and efficiency, and to reduce waste and the environmental impact of the business
- Support apprentice development to ensure the ‘next generation’ workforce
- Ensure that the bakeries have robust maintenance plans and that appropriate PPMs are in place and adhered to.
- Set targets, making sure that the teams are fully briefed and understand the business requirements and expectations
UK Engineering Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a UK Engineering Manager You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Excellent engineering knowledge – Engineering or related degree
- Experienced in a process injury ideally Food Manufacturing company at an engineering management level.
- Appropriate health and safety qualification
- Kaizen/ Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing & Continuous Improvement knowledge
- Food Hygiene Level 3
- HACCP trained
- Attentive to detail with good strategic ability
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.