17375 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
The job of warehouse logistics operative involves a broad range of duties. These can span from picking, packing, shipping, receiving to inventory checking, paperwork, forklift operation, checking for damaged goods, and general operational duties.
Warehouse Operative- Responsibilities would include:
A small example of duties which you may be expected to perform-
- Accurately complete picking documents
- Packing consignments
- Quality checks
- Maintain Picking accuracy
- Shipping of stocks from pick lists.
- Unload vehicles as required
- Check and book stocks into system.
- Label stocks and locate within warehouse picking bays.
- Quality checks for incoming and external goods.
- Maintain security of Incoming/Despatch area.
- Accurately check despatch requirements.
- Printing of despatch notes and filing onto shared drives.
- Photographing of all outgoing goods.
- Loading of vehicles as required.
- Labelling of all courier despatches
- Warehouse PI checking
- Participate in stocktakes.
- Maintain security of stock
Health Safety, First Aid, Training
- Maintain safe working environment.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse environment.
- Control of non-warehouse colleagues entering the warehouse area.
- Showcase the efficient workings of the warehouse.
- Train new colleagues in all tasks whilst on boarding
Warehouse Operative– Person Requirements:
You will be motivated and proactive and will play an active role in the continued development and growth of our business through your skills and experience. You will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- An enthusiastic attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team but be equally capable of working on your own initiative
- An understanding of MFG
- Computer literate
- FLT driver