20000-21000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location: West Brom
I am currently recruiting a Warehouse Supervisor to join a leading chemical manufacturer, based in West Brom. The successful person will deputise for the Warehouse Manager in their absence, coaching the team on best practice whilst maintaining a high level of health & safety.
Warehouse Supervisor - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Lead the goods in team, making sure they are compliant regarding packaging and documentation
- Check all goods out are compliant in terms of packaging, documentation, and statutory requirements
- Responsible for accurately booking in stock to the companies MRP system
- Prepare and dispatch small sample orders when trained
- Ensure that the team are health & safety focused at all times
- Deputise for the Warehouse Manager when absent, ensuring standards are kept to a high level
Warehouse Supervisor - Job Requirements:
- You will have a current in date forklift license (Ideally Bendi)
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse supervisory position - desired
- Previous experience of using a stock management system - desired
- A good understanding of IT systems - required
- Good communication skills
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. West Brom.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.